Aura Home Remodeling is a trusted company that helps homeowners replace all types of flooring. We can work with insurance claims, or provide affordable payment plans for the best flooring replacements in Houston, Austin, Dallas, and select areas.
- Call (832) 777-7077 to schedule your flooring replacement estimate & consultation
- Discuss changes to home flooring, new designs, exact match replacements, and more: room transitions, materials, trim, etc.
- Receive an estimate from Aura Home Remodeling for flooring replacement
- Start and finish your floor replacement project on time
There are many reasons you may want to replace floors in your house. Whether they are damaged from water, old and cracking, or otherwise unwanted, you can definitely benefit from the best new floor. Your property value may raise, let alone be more beautiful and lovely to live in.
Reasons To Replace Floors in House
- Upgrade hallways, rooms, or stairways
- Increase the value of your property
- Water damage, mold, or other bad conditions
- General remodeling, room conversions, and additions
- New construction or design concepts
Replacing your floor does not have to be a complicated process. We start by visiting your property for an assessment. Consult with one of our professional project managers and/or contractors to discuss carpeting, tile floors, laminate, wood, and other premium flooring designs. We can completely strip out your old floor and install brand new materials that look good and last for years. We are a company that prides itself in providing high quality labor and designs. Call us to start your project with an estimate by speaking to one of our office professionals.
Yes, We Work With Insurance For Flooring Replacement
If you are working with insurance for flooring because of water damage, mold, storm damage, fires, flooding, or other issues then we can definitely help. We provide comprehensive estimates for homeowners insurance. Aura Home Remodeling flooring replacement estimates include all line item details for demolition, restoration, replacements, and any other aspect of each project.