UV Lights

UV Light for your Air Ducts and HVAC system

Ultraviolet light, also known as UVC light, has been killing off mold, bacteria, fungus, and viruses since the beginning of time. This powerful light can kill airborne viruses, mold spores, and any other bacteria in just ten seconds.

 In addition to killing anything airborne it also kills and contaminants on surfaces. UVC light has the power to kill 99.9% of germs and is widely used in hospitals, healthcare facilities, for residential and commercial mold removal and more. No bug, virus, or mold stands a chance against it.

Ultraviolet lights disinfect all areas that are touched by the light without having to resort to harmful chemicals. UVC lamps can be placed anywhere within your HVAC system to kill germs, bacteria, and all other contaminants so that the air circulating throughout your home is safe to breathe and free of contaminants.

Setting up UV lights that switch on and off within your HVAC system could be the most productive way to kill mold and other toxins off. This effective way of ensuring bacteria and all other contaminats are killed and unable to return may be the best option for your HVAC system.

Give Aura a call today to set up your free estimate and inspection for any possible mold, batceria, and other toxin related growth within your HVAC system. UV lights can be the best way to eliminate these contaminants. A certified technician will be able to check your entire HVAC system and provide services at affordable prices. 


Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *