Creating a nursery in your home is no problem for an experienced home remodeling and construction company. We can convert any room or space in your house to the perfect nursery for your expected newborn or recently birthed child. The ideal home nursery should have child-proof storage space, safe edges and corners, as well as built in features. For example, here are some great small ideas for the best home nursery remodeling project…
- Storage higher above the ground, out of reach for any newborn, toddler, or young child
- Bench with child proof storage inside. The benchtop can also act as a small ledge or table for the child once they have begun to walk and stand.
- Built in baby-changing station or a multi-purpose fold out table installed to the wall.
- Toy bins or storage areas with no-slam opening/closing mechanisms (to prevent hand/finger crushing).
- Window tinting, fogging, or child-safe / durable curtains to support odd hour naps and sleep schedules.
- Child-proof outlet protectors and safe cable hookups.
- New wiring or changes to electric to accommodate “nanny cams” or other technology.
- Carpet the whole room, for a play area or general comfort.
- Alternatively, some homeowners remove carpet from nurseries to make it easier to clean spills and stains.
There are so many ways you can modify a room to make it the best nursery possible for your child. Make sure you focus on comfort, safety, and also allow for some room for yourself or other adults to sit, play, or perform any sort of parenting duty such as changing a diaper in the room.
You Need a Nursery
A home office or normal bedroom will not suffice as a nursery for your child. You need to make sure that the room is safe, easy to clean, and perfect for your newborn child. You do not want your beloved kid to hurt their fingers by slamming something shut, get hurt by a falling item, or to fall when climbing on abnormal ledges, chairs, or tables. Home remodeling for having an in-home nursery is the best investment you can make for ensuring your child has an incredible, safe, and comfortable life for their first few years. Altering a nursery to work as a normal room is not hard, and is well worth the benefits for those first good years.
How to Start Your Home Remodeling Project
Starting your home remodeling project has never been easier than with Aura Home Remodeling. We help countless homeowners, rent-to-buy tenants, and landlords with all of their remodeling ideas. We can convert any room into a nursery or bedroom for a toddler or young child. We can assist with everything from carpeting to painting your ceiling – in other words, we offer top to bottom and wall to wall remodeling services. There is nothing that we cannot handle.
To start your home remodeling project, we recommend giving us a call so that we can perform an absolutely free estimate inspection and have a productive consultation with you at your home. We will be able to fully understand what you want and create a plan to complete your home nursery remodeling project. Your newborn or young child will be absolutely comfortable and as parents, you will have no problem putting your precious child down to sleep in your new comfortable nursery.
Paying for Home Nursery Remodeling
There are many ways to pay for a home nursery remodeling project, but ultimately it comes down to proper planning. You definitely should call us for your free estimate appointment and consultation, but once you know the price you will be able to plan ahead. We can help you connect with third-party lenders who offer $0 down payment loans with low interest rates for home remodeling. Alternatively, we can set up a payment arrangement with you to help you pay for the whole project over time, even after the nursery remodeling job is complete. We are confident that we can help you afford your home remodeling project because we make the entire process super affordable. Starting with the absolutely free estimate and consultation, we are focused on making sure every home remodeling job goes smoothly, efficiently, and at or below your budget.